Planning your stay
We do supply dry dog food (Complete) for the dogs. We also offer a raw meat diet with consent of the owners.
Doggy treats: Home made doggy biscuits and meaty bones are given to the dogs
Cat treats: Home made biscuits and fish/meaty treats are given to them.
Please note if your pet is on a special diet please provide food for the duration of the stay.
What to pack:
- Bedding: Not a must but preferably their own bedding as this will help them settle in as the bedding will have the familiar smells of home. Please note that the bedding will be washed during their stay at the kennels. Please note there is a possibility that the pets can tear up the blankets. And can not be held responsible for this.
- Leash: All the animals are taken out for playtime, to ensure your animal is safe we take them to the play area on their leash.
- Favorite Toy: if you pet have a favorite toy you are welcome to bring it with for play time
- Medication: if your pet needs any medication while visiting us, please make sure that you bring it with.
- Inoculation Certificate
Vaccines need to be updated yearly.
- Multivalent Vaccine – DHPPI (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza and Parvovirus)
- Kennel Cough Vaccine
- Multivalent Vaccine – TRICAT (Viral Rhinotracheitis, Calicivirus & Panleucopoenia)
- Snuffels (Bordetella Bronchiceptica)